Clase de pintura de la suerte
Clase de pintura de la suerte
I will answer your questions and teach you everything you need to know about making this painting.
Let's all paint together - virtually! Have fun and unleash your inner artist; no experience needed. Meet me on my website for a unique and exciting online painting party and learn how to paint this design displayed above, step by step together, from the comfort of your home, and at your own pace. I'll walk you through the entire process as I paint it on camera. Ask your questions and get an immediate response. Come hang out to paint, or just watch and chat – everyone is welcomed to participate! My online classes offer a fun, easy, and stress-free chance to create a painting you can be proud of. Remember, art is about self-expression, and there's no right or wrong way to create. This class is about enjoying the process and learning as you go. Whether you're just starting your artistic journey or looking to add another masterpiece to your portfolio, this painting class is for you. Let your creative spirit soar, and let's paint a beautiful masterpiece together. Grab your materials and watch the video, and let's create some art that's uniquely yours. Happy painting!
Immediately after your purchase I will send you an email with the link to access the class. Please make sure that you type in the correct email in order to ensure accuracy that you will receive it. The direct link will also be given to you at the end of check out. Bringing you creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier. Please save this video for a few weeks so you can go back to it if you need to. Feel free to stop and start this video at your own pace. If you prefer not to download the video send me a message and I will give you a private link where you can view It without downloading.
Here's what I recommend and feel that you will need for this class.
- Canvas: (I'll /be using an 12"x 16", but any size should do. You'll just have to adjust as necessary.) The bigger your canvas is the longer it will take you to paint it. Typically a 16"x 20" takes around 3 to 4 hours to paint. A 12"x12" takes about 1 to 2 hours. When doing practice I prefer to use a all purpose paper notebook.
- Acrylic or Oil Paint: (I will be using acrylic) Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue is all you need; however, if you have Green, Purple, and Orange handy, it will give your painting livelier color while also saving you some time since you won't have to mix them. I will be teaching the class using acrylic paint but feel free to use other mediums such as oil paints and water colors if you would like to. Results will vary slightly depending on which medium you choose to paint with and skill level.
- Brushes: large flat and round brushes, medium size flat and round brushes, small flat and round brushes and a fan brush.
- Palette Knife (optional)
- Paint palette for putting paint on. A paper plate or recycled cardboard will do well.
- An art sponge (optional)
- Pencil and Eraser
- Paper towels for cleaning and wicking moisture off of the bristles. Also for cleaning spills.
- Cup of water for cleaning brushes. Something you can wash easily or dispose of after the class. LOL, don't accidently drink it.
- A hairdryer to dry the paint quickly from time to time as we're painting.
- Easel or a Table to set the painting on. If using a table place a table cloth underneath your painting to protect the table, newspaper works great.
- An Apron: or clothing you don’t mind getting paint on.
- Your favorite beverage and snacks.
- Please support small local businesses like mine by purchasing art supplies from them.
For help transferring the outlined image onto the canvas please refer to this book that I wrote. https://motley-muse.com/blogs/art-science/transferring-a-reference-photo-to-a-canvas
I would love to see how your painting turns out please share it with me. At the top of this page click the link that says (show us your art). If you're painting doesn't looking like an exact copy of mine you are doing awesome because everyone has their unique style and how they see and interpret the world. Let's celebrate our diversity.
Set up your space, grab your favorite snacks and drinks, and get ready for the fun party with me making your unique masterpiece. Have a fun craft night for yourself or create this painting to give. You can also grab a group of friends for a fun crafting session. This is a great option for doing a personalized painting and it's ready for your unique touch.
The spoken language in the video is English. However, if you are death or do not speak English that is OK because in the video you will see everything I am doing and how I am implementing the techniques to paint this painting. It will be easy for you to follow along and create your masterpiece with me.
This is a 3 hour class in .mp4 form and 2.72 GB. If you prefer not to download the video send me a message and I will give you an unlisted YouTube link that will take you to the video where you can watch It. Even though this video is on my YouTube channel it is set to private and the only people who are able to view it are those who have the link. I've done this on purpose to help save space on your computer.