For both the 1099 and W2
Be Your Own Boss
Join THE TEAM
Make Some Extra Dough
Selling is simply a fun way to earn some additional income with a variety of products everyone loves.
Work Wherever, Whenever
Motley Muse gives you the flexibility to master that work life balance and have time for what matters most.
Share your personal promo code that you name and when a customer makes a purchase on this website you will receive 20% of the sale price before taxes as the United States Dollar on PayPal. To entice customers they will receive 20% off their entire purchase on this website.
We'll be there with you, every step of the way!
Here is a link to our blog which will help you on the path of making money. Each article is filled with tons of knowledge to help you on your financial journey. New free classes are added regularly. They are not a requirement however we feel that you would strongly benefit from the knowledge being taught.
The power of Motley Muse is in its simplicity. Choose your products, pick a location for your Launch Party and invite your friends to come and shop. Then do it again and again! New items are added daily, which means you can always restock with the hottest trends and your customers will love you for it. Party as often as you want to and earn 20% commission on every item you sell.
BECOME A CONSULTANT IN
4 EASY STEPS:
2. Choose products that are right for you.
3. Start the Party; invite your family, friends, and neighbors to come and claim first dibs on your newest arrivals during your Launch Party. Work-life balance? Yes. With Motley Muse, you control your time, priorities and earnings, so you can build a business that fits your life.
- Flexible opportunity that works for you.
- Make a little extra money on the side while working your business as much or as little as you want.
- At the heart of every Motley Muse opportunity are fun, freedom and flexibility.
- You can balance the important things in your life and put them first while still running your own successful business.
- You choose how much time to put in and how involved you want to be.
- You can earn 20% profit on everything you sell at suggested retail.
Helps you be who you want to be;
- Motley Muse Independent Consultants care about one another and help each other.
- Nothing beats the encouragement and empowerment you receive from others like you.
- We offers opportunities for education and personal development that can help you build your sales skills.
Let's you sell products you believe in;
- Our products are made with the highest quality of materials and are extensively researched. Thousands of product tests are conducted each year.
- Finding products that deliver real results and are right for you and your customers.
The heart of Motley Muse;
- Started by a woman for women.
- For more than 21 years, Motley Muse has been empowering women to be their own bosses, to be self-starters and to be who they truly want to be.
- Core value of faith first, family second, career third.
- 10% of what Motley Muse makes is donated to the Free Toy Box Nonprofit EIN#88-1063619 for children in need of life's essentials.
A Flexible and Fun Opportunity That Fits Your Life
As a Motley Muse Independent Consultant, you can work your business however it fits your life! The potential to earn extra money, make new connections, learn new skills — they can all help you be who you want to be, whatever you envision. With support and flexibility, you can be confident selling quality products that people love.
You’ll find amazing educational opportunities every step of the way! And you’ll be surrounded by a team of people just like you, who are ready to help guide you with encouragement and support.
Motley Muse has always believed in women empowering other women, so connecting with an Independent Consultant Mentor can help you start your business with success. Don’t have an Independent Consultant Mentor? No worries! We can help you connect with one.
Simply sign up, find the products that suits you, and submit your Motley Muse Independent Fashion Consultant Agreement to start having fun!
The earning opportunity associated with a business is individual and unique, so it is impossible to guarantee that a particular amount of income can be earned. How much money you make as a Motley Muse Independent Consultant will depend on many factors, such as your personal business goals, time invested and business expenses. You can earn up to 20% profit on everything you sell at the suggested retail price, and you can feel confident that you are selling products you can believe in. This flexible opportunity lets you choose how much or how little to work your business as you strive to meet your goals!
With a business, there is no requirement that an Independent Consultant recruit to earn a profit on product sales. Every Independent Consultant signs an Agreement directly with the Company, and whether they recruits or not, they are offered the same wholesale discounts as every other active Consultant. We only make money when you make money. This is why we he help you as much as you need us.
Your success means everything to us! Message us for questions you may have about starting a business.
For Independent Consultants you will also have access to wholesale prices. And have the ability to only buy one item at a time if you prefer. Plus the more you buy the more you'll save which then means the more you'll earn. Only team members can access the wholesale prices. These prices increase your earning possibility.
If you prefer to be an employee of Motley Muse and fill out a W2 tax return every year. Here is what we are looking for.
- Job Description -
Act as a sailes representative for the company. Identify, network, and pursue new opportunities for the company to make money.
1. Develop a deep understanding of the company's products and services for the purposes of effectively communicating the brands' message of the products and services to potential customers.
2. Represent the brand in a positive light at all times. This includes maintaining a professional and positive image in public appearances, on social media, and during any interactions related to the brand. Ensure that all promotional activities align with the brand's values and messaging.
3. Initiate contact with potential customers to present products and services. Build and maintain strong relationships with both existing and potential customers. Understand customer needs and preferences to tailor sales pitches and solutions.
4. Conduct in person product demonstrations and presentations to showcase features and benefits. Address customer questions, concerns, and objections to guide them through the decision-making process; encouraging consumers to purchase the brand's products and services.
5. Generate online creative content that showcases the brand's products and services in order to make sales. This could involve creating blog posts, videos, social media posts, or other types of content that align with the brand's messaging. Distributing promotional materials, and creating a positive and memorable experience for consumers.
6. Negotiate contracts and agreements to ensure favorable terms for the company. This includes securing competitive compensation, favorable working conditions, and protecting the companys' interests. All monetary transactions involving the customer will be done on the companys' website.
7. Stay informed about industry trends, consumer preferences, and competitive products. Provide regular valuable feedback to the company and contribute to the development of effective marketing strategies.
8. Self motivating and does not need to be micro-managed. Submit regular proof that you are actually doing this job.
- Pays Minimum Wage Biweekly, Plus Bonuses -
20% of the sale price before taxes when somebuy buys an item off the website using your promo code. The customer will receive an incentive with a 20% off coupon on their entire purchase on the website. Unlimited Usage